Monday, July 15, 2013

Catching Up


Let's catch up:
  1. Husband: Starting school year 2013-2014 he will no longer be coaching with the high school to begin Principle-ship! I have had to clarify this lots lately. This means he will no longer have late nights with football in the fall, nor will he be on the school's ball field coaching in the Spring. However, husband's mission is through his coaching and he will continue to bless young men/boys through select ball. Classes start today for him and we are excited about the direction God has provided. 
  2. Jordi: Has grown so much since the last time I posted.

   We decided a couple of weeks ago that he needed a friend. I am excited to introduce our newest fur baby: 
  Scooter

3. Me: I have transitioned locations to a rehab facility closer to our home. It has saved me 3 hours per day on commute. I am working in the inpatient rehab setting instead of acute care and love it! It is amazing to see the transformation of a patient from beginning to end. 

 That is where we are now! So excited about what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment